11.11.2007

i won't ever forget it: the beginning of the end.

the time he likened us working our problems out to the way we'd coach each other at free cell.

i wanted to smack him in the face w/ the keyboard at that exact moment, pack my shit, & walk the fuck out. but all i had to my name were some nickels (probably not enough for the bus) & whatever food i'd bought for the week. i couldn't go back to my mom's like that. but i felt it in my gut -- i felt someone telling me to leave.

lesson #1: always listen to your first mind, no matter how crazy you might look to everyone else.

3 comments:

rattler said...

Wow.

You are so right.

Deep in your gut, something just turns over and you never see that person the same way again.

Listening to your first mind is generally the best way to go.

Laetiçia said...

PREACH!

Dark Daughta said...

"always listen to your first mind, no matter how crazy you might look to everyone else."

exactamundo. i couldn't have said it better. :)