7.05.2007

gratitude #5


sagacious friends & associates

always-on-time direct deposit

bare traps brand footwear

dennis

fiscal year pay increases


my own ingenuity

long standing friendships

glaceau & their wonderful beverages

j. jewels

the proximity of philadelphia to new york, dc, baltimore, & the jersey shore

gauchos

j*davey

water

honey

cayenne pepper

my sistren who hold me up when my legs won't do the job

ross, the mecca of reduced-price shopping

dusty record crates

idiocracy

jill scott

blueberries

honey peanut butter

mama sunnie

back rubs

grace

nivea creme

summer street festivals/ cultural events

beans n rice

manicures & pedicures

reversible anything

loop nyc/ parcel bags

shimmery hot pink nail polish

aleve

jersey knit bed linens

hands that like to touch me

sunshine

breezes

my womb

tension tamer tea

ginger

oludumare mi

yeye mi

baba mi

egungun mi, known & unknown

the deep awo of my own abilities

babies

knowing when to back off

eric roberson

giant trash bags

clean towels

drop-off service @ the laundromat

knowing my own pace

. . . my blessings do not come from this job. they come from the goodness i create around myself.

i am thankful every day. i will demonstrate my gratitude at every given opportunity. ashé.

No comments: