8.11.2007

i'm really tired

i'm not going to work. my stupid-visor actually told me that i needed to be in today if i'm working OT. ho are you smoking blue rocks? the OT isn't mandatory to begin with. & nothing in that place is as important to me as my gotdamn paycheck. get your mind right, please.

i'm ruled by my mood, the level of bliss i have in my life, & the way the wind is blowing at any given time. just because i'm there monday through friday doesn't mean i (a) give a shit, or (b) want to be there. i'm beat. i didn't feel like getting up early to be annoyed by the cavalcade of coonery or the parade of plum foolishness. so i'm gonna clean my apt a bit, hang out w/ my mommy (i never DO that anymore, fuckin around w/ that job) & then hopefully go kick it w/ riley.

i'm so not with the bullshit today.

so let me get my oatmeal & get the day started.

soundtrack: osn podcast #2 (unreleased) - by dj brainchild.*







can i get a track listing, bill? please? thank you. you know i love you to pieces.

1 comment:

creatrix said...

stay strong...we'll all be delivered from the aggravations of our 9-5s soon enough...