9.15.2008

growing.

olaomi says that the elders told her to give thanks @ full moons, to observe what has come to fruition.

so let me share my gratitude some:

well-meaning idiots
random warmth this close to autumn
two legs, feet to carry me
almanac.com
bright green nail polish
my own intuition
being able to walk away
sobriety
intoxication
serendipitously meeting my (two!!) black neighbors
clean clothes & the laundromats to make them happen
good freebies
my gift of gab
"perfect" eyebrows
summer baldies
ori tutu
water
love
light
wind
the calm of night
autumnal equinox
malbec
guerreros
fuerza
twitter
casa atabex aché
memories
the dead
the living
babies
grown folk
kisses
ppl who don't return calls (they are a gift, trust me)
ppl who call out of nowhere
red wine
making my own toothpaste
home made florida water
iya sade
the women who stood up
those who refuse to apologize

No comments: